This school holiday group program helps children currently attending Kindergarten and Year 1, who have difficulty learning language and literacy skills in the areas including but not limited to:
- Understanding, remembering and following instructions
- Understanding concepts
- Understanding categories and making links between words (e.g. Shoes and socks are things we wear on our feet)
- Using a range of sentence structures
- Asking and answering questions
- Telling news
- Developing book awareness (e.g. using pictures to add meaning)
- Developing sound awareness (e.g. counting syllables, rhyming)
- Basic conversations (greetings/farewells)
- Using our body to communicate
Please call us on on 02 4739 0267 if you would like further information.
We are registered to provide services through NDIS and rebates through health funds.