This school holiday group programme is for teenagers in Yrs 7 – 10 who have difficulty knowing how to make friends, how to keep friends
• Figuring out what others are thinking and feeling
• Starting and continuing conversations
• Managing and communicating feelings (e.g. anxiety, anger)
• Solving social problems (e.g. disagreeing, negotiating)
• Adjusting to different social situations
•Understanding unwritten social rules
•Sharing interests with other teens
• Being confident
Cognitive strategies are taught and practised in the context of fun activities: Ten Pin Bowling, Music, Cooking, Eating together
Please fill our the camp enquiry form above to register or call Susan Lowe on 02 4739 0267 if you have any questions.
We are registered to provide services through NDIS and rebates through health funds.