This school holiday group programme helps children who have already started Kindergarten and who are experiencing difficulty with
- Concentrating: staying focussed, ignoring distractions
- Remembering and following group instructions
- Planning and sequencing steps for fine motor tasks e.g drawing, cutting and pasting
- Early handwriting
- Early maths concepts
- Social skills for group activities: joining in, sharing, taking turns, following rules
- Personal care skills: organising own belongings
- Language: asking and answering questions in context of activities such as ‘News’
Please call us on on 02 4739 0267 if you would like further information.
We are registered to provide services through NDIS and rebates through health funds.