This school holiday group program helps children in their transition from preschool to school and is for children who are about to start Kindergarten in a mainstream classroom setting. We teach strategies aimed at increasing successful classroom participation in areas including:
- listening & following instructions
- cutting and pasting
- early handwriting, e.g. tracing, writing name
- managing recess items, e.g. opening packets, containers
- using greetings and participating in conversations
- sharing, taking turns and joining in
- following routines, e.g. putting up hand, lining up
Please call us on on 02 4739 0267 if you would like further information.
We are registered to provide services through NDIS and rebates through health funds.